AIO board mergers

No man is an island, and neither is the SS! If you have your own AIO fan site, this is the place to talk about it, and all other AIO fansites!

Which boards should merge?

Campbell County and the Soda Shop
No votes
The Town of Odyssey and the Soda Shop
5%
Campbell County and the Town of Odyssey
No votes
All of them!
21%
LOL Nope
74%

Total votes: 19

Novatom
Raspberry Ripple

Aftershocker wrote:There should be a "Umm... NONE. WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?" option. :mrgreen:
That's what I immediately thought! I thought a poll would be "ToO and the S.S. shouldn't merge" or "ToO and the S.S. should merge".
17:39<Novatom>: I'm in another boat. A boat of people who don't know what everyone's talking about. A boat that is sinking.
17:40<Sameriazx>: oh no... here we go again...
Aftershocker
Mocha Jamocha

T.S. (myself) wrote:I purposely left that out. Merging is the only option! :x
Then prepare yourself for revolution! :x
^^ Props to Belle ^^
Rosy
Cookie Dough

T.S. (myself) wrote:I purposely left that out. Merging is the only option! :x
Hehehe
But really, I sincerely doubt this idea would ever get past discussion, even if it was a good April Fool's joke.
꿈. 희망. 전진.
Gaberk
Raspberry Ripple

Wait, is it merging of not?!?!
"You hit the nail on the proverbial head."
ImageImageImage
Join The CC at: http://campbellcounty.co
Novatom
Raspberry Ripple

Gaberk wrote:Wait, is it merging of not?!?!
I don't think so. It was an April Fools joke, thankfully. I don't get why they bothered with creating the whole test board of "The Soda Town" if they're not doing it, though.
17:39<Novatom>: I'm in another boat. A boat of people who don't know what everyone's talking about. A boat that is sinking.
17:40<Sameriazx>: oh no... here we go again...
Rosy
Cookie Dough

Novatom wrote:
I don't think so. It was an April Fools joke, thankfully. I don't get why they bothered with creating the whole test board of "The Soda Town" if they're not doing it, though.
You underestimate how far the admins will go for an April Fool's joke. One year they turned the entire board into an My Little Pony forum. And no, it's not happening, especially with all the people against it.
꿈. 희망. 전진.
Emma
Peach Cobbler

Yeesh I believed em'. I'm SO gullible. I like having two separate boards. Anyways, it'd be fun to have another one, but not merging the two! *horror*
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

underseasie wrote:
Novatom wrote:
You underestimate how far the admins will go for an April Fool's joke. One year they turned the entire board into an My Little Pony forum. And no, it's not happening, especially with all the people against it.
Our first joke was one of the best though. All the admins and mods switched places with each other, and used each other's names and everything. A lot of people were confused, and it was totally awesome. xD
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Aftershocker
Mocha Jamocha

I remember that. Back when we had the chat. :(
^^ Props to Belle ^^
Emma
Peach Cobbler

That's funny!!! :lol:
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Yes, it was referred to by you peasant folk as "The Glitch," because, though our names and avatars were all flip-flopped, we forgot swap the entire profile. For instance, me and PF's names and avatars were swapped, but all of our personal information stayed the same. If it weren't for that, that joke could have gone on forever.
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Gooey98
Raspberry Ripple

I love how the overarching opinion is "LOL Nope"
My David Crowder*Band website: http://dcbplus.weebly.com
My YouTube: http://youtube.com/WillLocatelli
My gaming YouTube: http://youtube.com/KingGrahamGaming
Gaberk
Raspberry Ripple

I know, I'm very glad that they're not merging, it did seem kinda suspicious that it all happened that fast.
"You hit the nail on the proverbial head."
ImageImageImage
Join The CC at: http://campbellcounty.co
DredgeAmazing
Cookies & Creme

If we're gonna have them at all, let us merge them all!
LIVE in color, but 1968 color nonetheless
--A very misguided Panasonic viewer
TigerShadow wrote:
I think Disney should focus on making their line more ethnically diverse instead of focusing on more white girls.
I know Martin is smiling down.
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

Well, at this point it isn't "all" so much as it is "both", since CC is retiring.
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
Aftershocker
Mocha Jamocha

TigerShadow wrote:Well, at this point it isn't "all" so much as it is "both", since CC is retiring.
*retired

Though several little boards have been made that never make it big. =p
^^ Props to Belle ^^
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

DredgeAmazing wrote:If we're gonna have them at all, let us merge them all!
Nope. That's a bad idea. For one thing, the audience of the ToO is a, for the most part, older and more mature audience. To force them onto the same board with the mostly younger SSers would likely turn them away. And the merger would inevitably lose users. On top of that, the technical and leadership issues with that would be extremely difficult to sort out and overall not worth it.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

For once I am absolutely with Belle and co. Well done, an extra board designed to accommodate both board users should be terrific. Thank you, ToO, and everyone working on it.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

Wait, you do know that was an April Fool's joke, right?
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Nnnno.... Darn Apri Fool's. I'm too boring to pull pranks myself so I forget other people do them. Also I wasn't even on April Fool's and people have seemingly seriously been considering this whole soda shop toO merger thing for a couple years so. Thanks for telling me.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury