Clubhouse Magazine

No man is an island, and neither is the SS! If you have your own AIO fan site, this is the place to talk about it, and all other AIO fansites!
jennakyler321
Cookies & Creme

Clubhouse magizine

:arrow: CLUBHOUSE ROCKS :arrow:
Jen
Gods love is like a warm cup of coffee you can't get enough
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

I've been reading some of the articles on their site, and my sis will get her first issue next month.
I agree, Clubhouse is fairly good... Even for a magazine that's for "high-schoolers that just won't grow up". ;)
Haha!
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

yeah, Clubhouse does rock! I'm subscribed.
Joy
Raspberry Ripple

I've been subscribed for a few years now! I like it well enough. In a few years, I'll be ready for Brio!
That's cool Sammy! I hope you like it.
jennakyler321
Cookies & Creme

Nice I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who likes it
Jen
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

I had a subscription from December of 2003 until my sister took it over. So we've gotten it since 2003! I love it!
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Connie_Kendall
Peanut Butter Cup

Yeah, it's pretty good :D I'm looking forward to Brio, though :D
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Connie_Kendall wrote:Yeah, it's pretty good :D I'm looking forward to Brio, though :D
They don't make Brio anymore, unfortunately, I surscribed once my sister started getting clubhouse, but they stopped making it after I got 3 issues. :(
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
jennakyler321
Cookies & Creme

What was Brio
Jen
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

jennakyler321 wrote:What was Brio
Brio was a magazine for teen girls once they got too old for clubhouse. It had many of the same things as clubhouse, but it was for older girls, they also had a section for beauty tips too, I believe, and they tackled heavier issues than Clubhouse.
Connie_Kendall
Peanut Butter Cup

God's Girl wrote:
Connie_Kendall wrote:Yeah, it's pretty good :D I'm looking forward to Brio, though :D
They don't make Brio anymore, unfortunately, I surscribed once my sister started getting clubhouse, but they stopped making it after I got 3 issues. :(
That's TERRIBLE! I can't believe they would do that! Do you know why?
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

I was very upset when they stopped making Brio! While I could never get to old for Clubhouse, I couldn't wait to get Brio once my brothers got Clubhouse, but alas, they stopped making it :(
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

My little sister just got her first issue yesterday. It was awesome.
jennakyler321
Cookies & Creme

I really wish they still had Brio
But you can never get 2 old 4 Clubhouse :lol:
Jen
Novatom
Raspberry Ripple

For those of you who don't know, Clubhouse Magazine is a magazine that talks about Jesus and has monthly magazine issues that have features that have to do with AIO. I have a subscription, and one of the features is a Wooton character journal. For those of you Emily lovers there's a Jones and Parker detective agency solve-it yourself AIO feature where it gives all the facts and shows a picture to a little mini mystery that Emily and Mathew have to solve. When you turn the page, you see the way it was solved and see if your guess on what happened was right. I really enjoy Clubhouse, and if you don't already have one, I suggest you get a subscription. I can't help you with getting one because I honestly don't know how to get one... :oops:
17:39<Novatom>: I'm in another boat. A boat of people who don't know what everyone's talking about. A boat that is sinking.
17:40<Sameriazx>: oh no... here we go again...
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

You can subscribe online: http://www.christianbook.com/Christian/ ... ch=1&cms=1

Here is their website with free features:http://www.clubhousemagazine.com/

I used to get it, back before I was 12. :) Might be worth getting again, however....

My book, Justice Lost, is on Amazon Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JM1XFCI
Novatom
Raspberry Ripple

Thank you for saying that, Ameraka, I'm clueless when it comes to stuff like that. Because we've had our subscription for as long as I can remember.
17:39<Novatom>: I'm in another boat. A boat of people who don't know what everyone's talking about. A boat that is sinking.
17:40<Sameriazx>: oh no... here we go again...
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

Bethany and I are subscribed to Clubhouse. I really love it! My favorite part of the magazine is "High Voltage". (movie, CD, game reviews) I wish they would add more than two reviews per issue. If they added at least four, I would be much happier. :D
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

My brothers and I have gotten Clubhouse for a looooooong time (10+ years), and we still all anticipate its arrival ('Cept for my brother who is in college a few hundred miles away). I agree Ben, I really enjoy the "High Voltage" parts. *nods*
Although, the jokes are not as good as they were, anymore, and I'm not too impressed with the new Average Boy look, but I may get used to it...
But over all, its really good and I highly recommend it.

And I shall leave you with this final piece of advice: SUBSCRIBE, NOW.
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!
Peachey Keen
Caramel Crunch

I believe several AIO CD albums have a flyer with a code for 50% off the subscription price.