Clubhouse Magazine

No man is an island, and neither is the SS! If you have your own AIO fan site, this is the place to talk about it, and all other AIO fansites!
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

Nelson S. wrote:Bethany and I are subscribed to Clubhouse. I really love it! My favorite part of the magazine is "High Voltage". (movie, CD, game reviews) I wish they would add more than two reviews per issue. If they added at least four, I would be much happier. :D
Indeed. I like that part, too. But my favorite part is Average Boy and Jones and Parker Mysteries. :D
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Mara
Pistachio

I don't subscribe, but I want to! Whenever we go to Focus on the Family, they have the latest issue for free and I always take one, so I have maybe 7 or 8.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Needless to say, my favorite part is the JandP mysteries. They're both puzzling and entertaining.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Helios
Butter Pecan

I used to read Clubhouse, but it was a friend sending it to me and apparently she forgot after 2005. Can anyone tell me the ending to the comic saga they had at the end of the 2005 series? :D It was in a manga style about two kids named...Chase and Chance, I think.