Edwin and the Orbs (Dave Griffin's new project)

No man is an island, and neither is the SS! If you have your own AIO fan site, this is the place to talk about it, and all other AIO fansites!
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio

Edwin and the Orbs (Dave Griffin's new project)

(I know I've already mentioned this in another project, but I figured it deserved it's own topic)

For those of you interested: Kevin McCreary, Dave, and Myself are working on a new show called "Edwin and the Orbs", which'll feature voice talent from all three of us! Stay up to date by subscribing to the e-mail list here: http://edwinandtheorbs.com/

Kevin's been doing a lot of cool stuff with the production, I've been working hard on writing some original music for the show (the back ground music and stuff) and I'm really happy with the way it's turning out. We should be releasing a trailer soon, which'll probably end up on a few of the other shows around town.

So... Really. I'm just putting this here to tell you to GET PUMPED. It's going to be sweet.
"I strive to be an Elephant" - Odyssey Fan Wiley
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

What is it about ???
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

I already subscribed, or whatever it's called!! I can't wait to hear it!!
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio

fodo14 wrote:What is it about ???
Edwin and the Orbs! There's Edwin, and there's some orbs. lol
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Aaron Wiley wrote:
fodo14 wrote:What is it about ???
Edwin and the Orbs! There's Edwin, and there's some orbs. lol
Hmm cool!
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio

The Edwin and the Orbs site has been launched! Check it out here!

(and make sure to listen to the teaser! I wrote the music for it!)

[edit] Oh! And apparently there's a message board for it too! I'm going to have to check this out - http://edwinandtheorbs.com/lounge
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Aaron, could you explain the setup of Edwin and the Orbs to me, and when will the first episode be out?
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

It looks pretty cool!
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

David Griffin told me all about Edwin and the Orbs. If it's not top secret, I'll post some information about it on my website.
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

I'm looking forward to EATO, especially if it's on iTunes.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
C-guy
Fudge Marble
Location: ►On the Lost island running from Rapid Rabbits Rashly Rushing Rapidly at me‼◄

CreativeThinker101 wrote:I'm looking forward to EATO, especially if it's on iTunes.
Especially. Will it be on iTunes?
862 comments and counting...
ImageLeader of the Quadruple T and Double C Club.

Check out 1 of the S.S.'s most popular topics: Ruin a Wish

Emily's Okay...
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

How do I subscribe to the e-mail?
NarniaQA Guy
Cookies & Creme

It isn't up right now... 1&1 says that the domain was just registered...
Owned by Audrey, My love. <3 baecon is amazing.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

So, today it hit me. Dave Griffin was coming out with this amazing sci-fi audio drama last summer, but it never came out. Since a lot of you guys, (particularly Garrett, since he worked on it) are more "connected" than me, could you please tell me what happened?
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

I've been wondering about this for a couple months now. Things do happen, but still. You'd think after making a site announcing to the world you'll do something you'd do it. ;) In any case, I'm sure you guys are still trying... But Garrett, could you PLEASE tell us what's up?
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

It would appear the project has either been shelved or aborted. And that's a shame, as I was looking forward to this, particularly since it had my 2nd AIO kid actor and my favorite member of the Ceiling Fan crew working on it... Oh, well. Perhaps there is still hope for EATO.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

EATO. Something about that name...

ANYwho, yeah, I wondered about this for the longest time.. Maybe they got busy? *Shrug*
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio

CreativeThinker101 wrote:It would appear the project has either been shelved or aborted. And that's a shame, as I was looking forward to this, particularly since it had my 2nd AIO kid actor and my favorite member of the Ceiling Fan crew working on it... Oh, well. Perhaps there is still hope for EATO.
I don't know that it's been officially "shelved", but it was delayed due to Daves intense struggle with depression. He had a post about it a while ago on the EATO wall, but I can't seem to find it. I think it'll still be happening, although I don't plan on being as involved in it now, since I'm going to school soon. I'll likely still write the theme song though. :)
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Dave Griffin is having what!? That's awful. I know I speak for a lot of AIO fans when I say I'll be hoping and praying.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Peachey Keen
Caramel Crunch

I believe that EATO's Twitter said that they were going to be making a Kickstarter campaign for it.