AIO Pinterest Boards

No man is an island, and neither is the SS! If you have your own AIO fan site, this is the place to talk about it, and all other AIO fansites!
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

AIO Pinterest Boards

So, who else here has one? They're fun, super easy, and you find so much Adventures in Odyssey art, both official and fan, that you've never seen before. And it's nice to see other people posting pictures of their favorite Odyssey characters and actors and talking about them.
Let's talk it up. And remember the safety rules, never pin anything against Emily.
Last edited by Pound Foolish on Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Joy
Raspberry Ripple

I'm on Pinterest as Mandy Joy Straussberg. :P
I might make an Odyssey board.....
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

I am on pinterest, but I don't go on it much, for whatever reason. I should make an Odyssey board though. Good idea!

My book, Justice Lost, is on Amazon Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JM1XFCI
Ashleigh
Strawberry

I'm on Pinterest too!

Ashleigh.P - That's mine :)

Making an AIO board sounds like a great idea! Maybe I will do that now! :D
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

PF, I just saw that my "I Used to Have Confidence" meme made it on the board. I like this idea because it's another outlet for AIO fans, but it also can attract new ones, as Pinterest does have other purposes. And no, I don't have an account. The Odyssey message boards are as deep as I go into social media.
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Arkán Dreamwalker
Pistachio

Who here is on Pintrest? I'm trying to put together a "collection" of Soda Shoppers. PF has found and followed a few, but I’m having more trouble finding people, mostly since I forget people’s real names. Anyone want to share?
Last edited by Arkán Dreamwalker on Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
~ Walker in Dreams
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Arkán Dreamwalker wrote:Who here is on Pintrest? PF has found and followed a few, but I’m having more trouble finding people, mostly since I forget people’s real names. Anyone want to share?
I have a pinterest, and I believe PF is already following me. :)

However, if some of y'all are out there and would like to follow me, just shoot me a pm, and I'll give you the link. :)
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

I created mine today. I only have three-four boards now, but I'm still enjoying myself very much. I also have a name with an accent in it. *ToO dance smiley here*
Mara
Pistachio

I use my mom's account, but hopefully I can make my own soon. If I do though, i'm afraid I won't be on it all that much...
Arkán Dreamwalker
Pistachio

Anyone else, yah?
~ Walker in Dreams
Mara
Pistachio

I got a Pinterest and if anyone would like to follow me, PM me. I don't have an AIO board yet, and stuff I pin might be boring to many of you but... :D