How did you come to find out about the SS?

No man is an island, and neither is the SS! If you have your own AIO fan site, this is the place to talk about it, and all other AIO fansites!
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

Yeah, if he hadn't, we wouldn't know each other O.o *sniff* that would be horrible, Vixey!
Helios
Butter Pecan

Thanks for that bit of detail, Wes...I was wondering what all these hives on my face were. I'm allergic to burlap, ya know. :P And yes it was worth it...accept all the KTSing I had to do. :twisted:

Ah, my dear Lexicon, IT WOULD BE HORRIBLE!!! Tho I think I could live without you teasing the daylights out of me about...you know who....but I WOULDN'T WANT TO LIVE WITHOUT IT!!! :D
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

I have been for a time known the Odyssey Scoop website. The first time I entered into this page - not registered for it yet. I thought it was a confusing, boring place (I did not know what message boards were like). So, I forgot about it. But, one day I came in again because of curiousity and because I was kinda bored. So, I read some posts and got interested. I registered. I did not mean to post much...jes 1 or 2. However, things have changed. The ERK and KRE thing looked boring because I did not know about Emily Jones. Boy...do I ever hate AIO...just Kidding!
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

My sister, homeschoolcowgirl, has been on here longer than I have, and only recently did I join. Where she found out about it?? I have no idea.:lol:
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games
Emma
Peach Cobbler

I came across this place when I saw my brother doing it.
Gaberk
Raspberry Ripple

I saw it on AIOWiki.
"You hit the nail on the proverbial head."
ImageImageImage
Join The CC at: http://campbellcounty.co