Most talented AIO writer?

Grab your AIO albums, and find a table! What makes your favorite episode the best? Have an episode you really dislike? This is the place to review and discuss AIO episodes and albums.
GabrielleFandomGirl
Fudge Marble

Most talented AIO writer?

Adventures in odyssey has very talented writers? But which writer, to you, puts out the bat episodes and the best plots? And which are your favorite episodes by this writer? Mine is Paul McCusker, he has so much talent and does an amazing job. And GRC are hands down his best work.
"What-ever."- Pound Foolish

E.R.K.

"Why are you cutting a table with a chainsaw...?"
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

Paul McCusker is pretty good, but Album 58 was kind of predictable. Not his best work. 53 was really good, though.
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

As far as most quality episodes written, I'd say Marshall Younger. But he wrote quite a few clunkers, so I wouldn't necessarily call him the "best". Personally, I consider the most consistently good AIO writer to be the one and only Nathan Hoobler, but that's just my opinion.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

Paul McCusker. Hands down. The GRC is just... wow.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Dave Arnold-The Jubilee Singers and Sergeant York.
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Gooey98
Raspberry Ripple

Paul McCusker. Even though it sounds like what anyone would say...I think it's true.
My David Crowder*Band website: http://dcbplus.weebly.com
My YouTube: http://youtube.com/WillLocatelli
My gaming YouTube: http://youtube.com/KingGrahamGaming
Novatom
Raspberry Ripple

I'd say Paul McCusker. He wrote The Buck Starts Here (my favorite episode).
17:39<Novatom>: I'm in another boat. A boat of people who don't know what everyone's talking about. A boat that is sinking.
17:40<Sameriazx>: oh no... here we go again...
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

I'm going to go against the grain and say Nathan Hoobler. I love the attention he pays to continuity, and his characterization is on point. I also appreciate his humor—it's kind of off-the-wall, but not enough to be blatantly obvious like some of Kathy's material, and it also gets rather dry, of which I am quite a fan. Additionally, Nathan wrote "Mum's the Word" and "A Class Reenactment", which are two of my absolute favorites. \:D/
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Completely agree with Tigershadow. Though Marshall Younger gives Nathan Hoobler a run for his money.

What's with all the love for Paul McCusker all of a sudden? The guy's a living legend, of course, but let's put it this way: He's not the most legendy of the living legends on the AIO writing team. =P

You should set up a poll for this topic, Gabrielle.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

ArnoldtheRubberDucky wrote:Though Marshall Younger gives Nathan Hoobler a run for his money.
Agreed. I especially love his "kid" shows—the ones where he basically has a bunch of child characters running around. He's really good at writing child characters and making them act realistically.

Also, +1 re: Paul McCusker. I enjoy his shows as well, but the man's not a perfect writer by any means.
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
Wodfamchocsod
Cookies & Creme

P.A.U.L.M.C.U.S.K.E.R.
Girls just wanna have fun!
Novatom
Raspberry Ripple

We should make a Paul McCusker Rules Klub.
17:39<Novatom>: I'm in another boat. A boat of people who don't know what everyone's talking about. A boat that is sinking.
17:40<Sameriazx>: oh no... here we go again...
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

Nathan Hoobler.
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Oh, Paul for sure. He's really got all the best writing strengths and he knows how to write characters and storylines so well!
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
Bren
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

Why isn't Phil Lollar on the list?
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

:noway: Phil wrote Legacy. We're all still pretty ticked at him I think... :wacky:
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
Bren
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

*looks around*

I'm not ticked. Who's ticked and why?
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Cause that episode kinda sucked...