Life Expectancy Pt 2

Grab your AIO albums, and find a table! What makes your favorite episode the best? Have an episode you really dislike? This is the place to review and discuss AIO episodes and albums.
Whitfan
Strawberry

Life Expectancy Pt 2

Is anyone having trouble listening to the second part of this episode? It happens at 4:55 for me when it automatically stops. I don't know if it is just me or what. If you have had this happen, let me know what you did to fix it. I am trying to listen on my iPod touch.
"Don't give up on your faith. Love comes to those who believe it. And that's the way it is."
Renae
Fudge Marble
Location: ....I'll be in a different place every time you read this....

Oh! I thought I was the only one! :O
No...I also tried to listen to it and the same thing happened to me. As to fixing it...I have NO idea O.o
Renae: Faithful companion of Drama King, aka Jimmy Barclay.
Skylerbuck
Chocolate Chip

You can listen to it here: http://www.aiowiki.com/wiki/Audio_Player
I'm an admin on http://www.aiowiki.com/wiki/Main_Page, come check us out
Bren
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

Except that link doesn't work either. However, I found a solution.

Bill can be so entertaining at times, but yet in the end you despise how he acts.
"The hotel. Apparently I'm being callus and insensitive by wanting to stay at my former wife's house. Though I'm sure I paid for most of the furniture. I think June would've been ok with it"
"Invade, is that what we're doing? Terrific."
Whitfan
Strawberry

I really enjoyed this episode of the show. It is hard to explain death to a non believer. But Connie is sure getting through this better and better.
"Don't give up on your faith. Love comes to those who believe it. And that's the way it is."
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

I listened to Adventures in Odyssey for the first time on the radio today (for only about a minute.) Obviously you can't gather much from a minute, but it sounds like it's going to be a hallmark episode. I had to turn it off because other people got into the car. :x
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)