We Need Your Help!

Anything important goes on the bulletin board, including the rules and guidelines.
Jacob Isom
Wod-Fam-Choc-Sod

We Need Your Help!

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to drop by and thank you for visiting The Soda Shop message boards. If there's anything we can do to improve what's already considered amazing, feel free to share your thoughts and ideas. What can we do to improve? Notice any glitches?
Jacob Isom | Webmaster, odysseyscoop.com
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Jacob Isom wrote:Hello everyone,

I just wanted to drop by and thank you for visiting The Soda Shop message boards. If there's anything we can do to improve what's already considered amazing, feel free to share your thoughts and ideas. What can we do to improve? Notice any glitches?
The logo just glitched for about 5 minutes
Jacob Isom
Wod-Fam-Choc-Sod

I've been working on some things behind the scenes, but I'm fixing things as they mess up. :)
Jacob Isom | Webmaster, odysseyscoop.com
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Could the games in the general discussion folder be moved to a new one, like the AIO ones? That would make it easier to track how many posts I have in what games. Thanks.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Bren
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

We might do that. I don't think we want 2 different sections yet might not want the general ones in the AIO sections.
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Well yesterday I came on and then went to another page and this little msg came up and said something or other than I tried and tried and finally I was aloud to go to my wanted page. I noticed that we got a addition thing so I'm guessing you were adding it.
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Maybe, you could move all of the games into a new section, both AIO and non?
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
EugeneforPresident
Raspberry Ripple

Godsgirl6153 wrote:Maybe, you could move all of the games into a new section, both AIO and non?
That would be nice!!!
Eugene would be the best President, don't you think?
I'm a member of the:
Modest Cheerleaders Club!
Superheros Club!
Totally Tubular Commenting Club!
Doll Lovers Club!
Soda Shop Sisters Club!
Emily? Well, I'm in the middle somewhere.
ImageImage
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

hmmm, is there a reason I cannot post a new topic in the games section?
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Administrators, I have a pm group called TNT Insider, but I cannot pm the group as a whole anymore. Do you guys think you can fix it?
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

Hmm... Well, it would be cool if we had just one section just for clubs.
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
Aftershocker
Mocha Jamocha

shnoodlec wrote:Hmm... Well, it would be cool if we had just one section just for clubs.
You mean a faction that only club members can see or a sub-forum where everyone can see?
^^ Props to Belle ^^
GratiaDei
Cookies & Creme

Maybe in general discussion, so members of the board can see, but the general public can't.
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

Yeah, what GD said. That's your new nickname if that's okay with you, GratiaDei. Your username is kind of to type out...
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
GratiaDei
Cookies & Creme

That's fine, I know it's pretty complicated. :D