Wait, who is this face I see?

Anything important goes on the bulletin board, including the rules and guidelines.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

He is NOT! The old Alan was okay, but how is the new one dis-proportioned? If you mention big heads...

There's plenty of older illustrations. Liz, Aubrey, the oldest being a gosh-awful drawing of Lucy I've always hated I've already mentioned and cannot refrain from mentioning again and while at it I'll say again that portrayal does not deserve to exist.

P.S. Hey, Red Hollard, cool.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

That artwork is, um...it's something.

(And by something I mean absurd levels of creepy.)
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

I've tried to do as many pictures/characters as I could, but one of the problems is finding vectors that are high enough quality /and/ have transparent edging. Those that don't have the transparent edging I can work on, but it takes a /lot/ longer.

As far as Jack Allen, the only old image I have of him is tiny and of poor quality.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

What is Eugene holding? It looks like a black egg, or a crystal ball or something... :?:
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
DredgeAmazing
Cookies & Creme

Nelson S. wrote:The first one I saw was Camilla and my first thought was, "get behind me Satan".
Don't blame her! She's just a girl!
What? Isn't Jimmy, you know, no longer here?
LIVE in color, but 1968 color nonetheless
--A very misguided Panasonic viewer
TigerShadow wrote:
I think Disney should focus on making their line more ethnically diverse instead of focusing on more white girls.
I know Martin is smiling down.
Paula
Peach Cobbler

HomeschoolCowgirl wrote:What is Eugene holding? It looks like a black egg, or a crystal ball or something... :?:
It's a gadget/gizmo ;)
Fast & Jelly are at it again. This time they face the evil fast clickers. Can fast be faster? Is Jelly too slow to turn them into jelly? Find out this week on Fast & Jelly! --> Penguin
"update your signature, Paperclip's term ended ages ago" -Swah
Happy now?
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

Why does Camilla have two pictures?
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Bethany Shepard wrote:Why does Camilla have two pictures?
Because there were two good pictures of her, so I decided to put both of them in. :) I did multiples for Jason, Whit, and Eugene, and Wooton too.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

Okie doke.

I didn't see this one in the shuffle.
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Bethany Shepard wrote:Okie doke.

I didn't see this one in the shuffle.
That's actually one of the ones that is going to be put in as soon as Mr. Whit's End has the time. :)

I made 9 new headers last night, so hopefully they'll be in soon.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Ah yes, Mr. Barclay and... some blonde lady behind him. I think they kept getting new voices for her, maybe, if anybody noticed. I barely did. I don't know, is she's somebody's parent? Well, she's only the mom then. No wonder the episodes ignored her.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

42 headers can now be seen!

-- Sat May 16, 2015 5:48 pm --

New faces include Rodney Rathbone, Harlow Doyle, and Doris Rathbone!
DredgeAmazing
Cookies & Creme

Why are characters long gone being displayed on the header? This is dumb.
TigerShadow wrote:
I think Disney should focus on making their line more ethnically diverse instead of focusing on more white girls.
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

So...not being on the show anymore means that we cannot recognize that they are still characters from the show and still mean something as part of its legacy?
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

So the headers can encompass how long the show has been running and show that this forum is not just to talk about the new episodes, but all episodes. :)
Emma
Peach Cobbler

Heh, I love the Rodney one. A Place for Odyssey Dweebs Everywhere. *grins*
DredgeAmazing
Cookies & Creme

Sameriazx wrote:Heh, I love the Rodney one. A Place for Odyssey Dweebs Everywhere. *grins*
I agree completely. So in character.
TigerShadow wrote:
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

The Rodney and Edwin ones are both great; those were nice touches. :)
Hermione
Chocolate Chip

TigerShadow wrote:The Rodney and Edwin ones are both great; those were nice touches. :)
Seconded! I headed over here to say that very thing. \:D/
"The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it." - Flannery O'Connor
Aftershocker
Mocha Jamocha

*applauds the admins and SirWhit*
I like it! ;)
^^ Props to Belle ^^