The Soda Shop's 1st Anniversary!

Anything important goes on the bulletin board, including the rules and guidelines.
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

Fortunately I was there... So I don't feel the desperate desire to read 3 hours worth of chatting... haha
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

Unfortunately I wasn't there... So I feel the desperate desire to read 3 hours worth of chatting... haha

But I'm not going to, I just looked for how many people talked about me and how many missed me.
Oliver
Cookies & Creme

Did you find what you wanted, Ben? ;)
LOTR IS AWESOME
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

Yeah, totally. ;) I missed you people too. But spending time with God is more important than Soda Shop.
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

I was there, and I read all three hours... Heh heh.

^^^Truth, Ben.
Oliver
Cookies & Creme

Totally right, Ben. Even though it would have been nice to see you.(but I probably woudn't have because I was only on for 30 mins.)
LOTR IS AWESOME
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Hmm... perhaps I should have been there. I haven't been on here in about a week, so I never heard about this. I did notice it was the SS's 1st birthday, however.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Let's see. Well, to answer the first question, here's how the never-before-told story goes:
I was another kid. Like every teenage guy, I had friends I liked to hang out with, had crushes, read and wrote fantasy incessantly, was nuts about Tinker Bell, and listened to AIO constantly. Yep, just another normal, everyday kid.
But then I got my first taste of the official AIO podcast. It was exhilarating. I knew, for the first time, some inside facts about the actors. I had touched the sacred surface of their lives.
I knew my first crumbs of AIO trivia. I had my first specks of gold.
But I wanted more.
I discovered the podcast just couldn't satisfy me. It only came every couple weeks, and every wait was an eternity in which I died a thousand deaths. I thirsted. Thirsted.
Thirsted.
For more.
What did this mean? Sure, I couldn't get enough of listening to the show. Sure, I was kinda weird. Sure, I like to eat chocolate cereal covered in chocolate in chocolate milk with chocolate yogurt for breakfast. But did that mean I was such a nerd that... I couldn't live without knowing more about AIO?
I fought it.
Did I really want to be such a geek? Did I really want to give into this mad lust? Where would it end? I had to resist my desperate desires.
But the desires wouldn't stop.
And so did it. I googled AIO. Oh, the joy of it! I swam in AIO blogs, discovered AIO sites. My showed my sibs the Odyssey Scoop, and they loved it as much as me. Together, we unocovered
Where Odyssey Isn't, mountains of AIO fan art, Cast and Crew... aw, those happy hours. My love was in its honeymoon.
And then...
I found the Soda Shop. I'd never joined a message board. I wondered... dare I do it? Dare I go all the way? Dare I become a 100% nerdy weirdo, devoted to a children's radio show forever?
But then I saw it.
Someone had slighted Emily! And some other guy, named TS, made a whole topic denouncing Valery! My blood boiled. The injustice of it!
I had to join. How dare they mock AIO characters. From now on, no one would be able to do that. Not without being struck by... Who would I be?
I would be...
It came to me. Like a ray of light. Like a magical wand. Like a miracle.
Pound Foolish.
A joke about Penny's name! Hilarious. I write as Pound Foolish. I would be Pound Foolish. I would become Pound Foolish.
And so I joined...
Image This is when my life begins!
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

What a beautiful testimony, PF! *claps hands.*
"I laughed, I cried, it moved me Bob."
Joy
Raspberry Ripple

PF you are...
such a dork.
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

Joy wrote:PF you are...
such a dork.
If only there was a like button. I would push it. ;)
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

Nelson S. wrote:
Joy wrote:PF you are...
such a dork.
If only there was a like button. I would push it. ;)
Naw, this deserves more then just a like button. :P
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

I'm a dork? A dorkus-maximus, thank you.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury