Introduce yourself!

Anything important goes on the bulletin board, including the rules and guidelines.
Ace
Vanilla

Thanks for the welcome!
Oh no, definitely not as much as she does.
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Welcome, Ace. I hope to see you around. Just out of curiosity, how old are you?
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

Yes welcome Ace!
Proud K.R.E Member
Novatom
Raspberry Ripple

I was wondering how old you are. Anyway, this might be a tad late, but welcome, Ace!
17:39<Novatom>: I'm in another boat. A boat of people who don't know what everyone's talking about. A boat that is sinking.
17:40<Sameriazx>: oh no... here we go again...
Ace
Vanilla

Any time is ok with me. I'm 13
Paula
Peach Cobbler

Hello all I'm therealpaulajarvis (for all those concerned Novacom Saga fans I'm not Monica Stone).
I'm from Illinois (the Chicago area), and I have a brother and a sister. I enjoy gymnastics, dance,
cooking, clothes shopping, watching movies with my family, reading a mystery book late into the
night, and Odyssey (obviously).
Fast & Jelly are at it again. This time they face the evil fast clickers. Can fast be faster? Is Jelly too slow to turn them into jelly? Find out this week on Fast & Jelly! --> Penguin
"update your signature, Paperclip's term ended ages ago" -Swah
Happy now?
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Ooh, mystery books. Hallo Paula, if that's your real name. How was the strawberry festival? (Are you for Monica too? I call us stoners.)
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Paula
Peach Cobbler

Pound Foolish wrote:Ooh, mystery books. Hallo Paula, if that's your real name. How was the strawberry festival? (Are you for Monica too? I call us stoners.)

Yep I love my mystery books, and of course I think Monica is awesome (she reminds me of Black Widow...did I forget to mention I love Marvel movies??)
Fast & Jelly are at it again. This time they face the evil fast clickers. Can fast be faster? Is Jelly too slow to turn them into jelly? Find out this week on Fast & Jelly! --> Penguin
Happy now?
Gooey98
Raspberry Ripple

Welcome to the boards, Paula!
Wow, I never thought about it before, but Black Widow totally makes me think of Monica Stone as well.
My David Crowder*Band website: http://dcbplus.weebly.com
My YouTube: http://youtube.com/WillLocatelli
My gaming YouTube: http://youtube.com/KingGrahamGaming
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

That's actually...really brilliant, I'd never thought of that before. Come to think of it, Jason's a lot like Captain America, what with the good heart and determination in spite of considerable trauma. (He's got a little bit of Tony Stark in him too, what with the cocky sense of humor.)
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
Paula
Peach Cobbler

Gooey98 wrote:Welcome to the boards, Paula!
Wow, I never thought about it before, but Black Widow totally makes me think of Monica Stone as well.
Thanks for the Welcome Gooey!

-- Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:17 pm --
TigerShadow wrote:That's actually...really brilliant, I'd never thought of that before. Come to think of it, Jason's a lot like Captain America, what with the good heart and determination in spite of considerable trauma. (He's got a little bit of Tony Stark in him too, what with the cocky sense of humor.)
I never thought about Jason being like Captain America or Tony Stark...but yeah they are a lot alike. :)
Last edited by Paula on Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Happy now?
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Welcome to the Soda Shop, therealpaulajarvis. Most of us here are decent people. By the way, I think you should join the KRE. I feel like... I feel like Monica would want you to.
Pound Foolish wrote: (Are you for Monica too? I call us stoners.)
Lol, PF.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Paula
Peach Cobbler

ArnoldtheRubberDucky wrote:Welcome to the Soda Shop, therealpaulajarvis. Most of us here are decent people. By the way, I think you should join the KRE. I feel like... I feel like Monica would want you to.
Pound Foolish wrote: (Are you for Monica too? I call us stoners.)
Lol, PF.
Thank you for the welcome! What's KRE, and are you sure Monica would want me to join ;)? Just kidding but seriously what's KRE?
Happy now?
Gooey98
Raspberry Ripple

The ERK is the Emily Rules Klub...the KRE is basically the anti-Emily Jones club
My David Crowder*Band website: http://dcbplus.weebly.com
My YouTube: http://youtube.com/WillLocatelli
My gaming YouTube: http://youtube.com/KingGrahamGaming
Paula
Peach Cobbler

Gooey98 wrote:The ERK is the Emily Rules Klub...the KRE is basically the anti-Emily Jones club
Ah...I see. So how do I join?
Happy now?
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

Just go to the topic and ask to join! by the way WELCOME! Glad you are here.
Proud K.R.E Member
Paula
Peach Cobbler

Hey thanks for the welcome Micky! So it's a topic...okay I'll try to find it. Thanks :)
Happy now?
Jared DeWhite
Strawberry

Agent 5O3X, is this line secure?
[url=ttps://archive.org/details/OperationNorthwoods]9/11 was an inside job.[/url]
Football is a massive god
Disney is a satanic propaganda spewing company.
Sponsored by iPhone 5nSa
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Welcome Jared DeWhite.
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
NinjaThrowingStar
Raspberry Ripple

*bows to JD* Why Hello JB El Lightning! Welcome to the soda shop!
Last edited by NinjaThrowingStar on Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
What is forever..? I shall see you again. Just after the mist has faded and time has stopped, over on the other side. Enjoy your journey and I'll enjoy mine.