Introduce yourself!

Anything important goes on the bulletin board, including the rules and guidelines.
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

Pound Foolish wrote:I just went to the page to copy URL, and now it has eight pages.
Eight pages? Eh? :P Welcome new monkey slaves. :twisted:
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
Jimmy Barclay
Caramel Crunch

*surfs through the 'Introduce yourself' thread* *welcomes all the newcomers from the last *cough* sevvvvveral months ;) Great to see all the new people on here!!

Jimmy Barclay: Faithful companion of Drama Queen, aka Renae.

"And besides, it's salmon patty and broccoli night.......yulghth"
Arkán Dreamwalker
Pistachio

Welcome Arnold.
~ Walker in Dreams
Helios
Butter Pecan

We welcome thee
Heartily
Oh Arnold the
Rubber Ducky

And congrats of joining KRE. They were dying (literally) for new members. :D
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Well come peeps.
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

Welcome Arnold. Nice to have you. ;)

~~~~
Hi. My names Bethany. *hears echoed voices saying, "Hi Bethany"* And I'm a MLP addict.
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Um... hello again. To tell you the truth, I've been checking up on this place sporadically for the past six months as a guest, but apparently I haven't actually logged on since October 10th, and haven't made a post since September 8th. I wasn't sure how long I was going to be gone. I imagined it would be an absence of many years, and then, if this place was still around, I would make a dramatic return to the shock of the whole board. But I was only kidding myself. If I was ever going to come on again, it would be soon. So here I am, though I don't know for how long. I took a long break from Odyssey, not an intentional or purposeful one, but a break, and only very recently did I start to listen to it a bit more. I'm not exactly sure why I decided to come back right now. Maybe it's because I saw the state of the KRE and felt I needed to take action. Or maybe it's because board activity seems to have slowed down a bit. More than anything though, I think it's because I had exactly 2199 posts when I left. I couldn't just leave it hanging at 99 forever! But anyway, hello again.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Wakko
Pistachio

CreativeThinker101 wrote:Um... hello again. To tell you the truth, I've been checking up on this place sporadically for the past six months as a guest, but apparently I haven't actually logged on since October 10th, and haven't made a post since September 8th. I wasn't sure how long I was going to be gone. I imagined it would be an absence of many years, and then, if this place was still around, I would make a dramatic return to the shock of the whole board. But I was only kidding myself. If I was ever going to come on again, it would be soon. So here I am, though I don't know for how long. I took a long break from Odyssey, not an intentional or purposeful one, but a break, and only very recently did I start to listen to it a bit more. I'm not exactly sure why I decided to come back right now. Maybe it's because I saw the state of the KRE and felt I needed to take action. Or maybe it's because board activity seems to have slowed down a bit. More than anything though, I think it's because I had exactly 2199 posts when I left. I couldn't just leave it hanging at 99 forever! But anyway, hello again.
CT!! Welcome back!
Helios
Butter Pecan

Yes! The master arises from his grave! Now Metal must give up his hard-won presidency... :twisted:

In other words, Welcome Back CT (even tho you don't know me...)
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

Welcome back, CT. Ravi vous revoir.
-Nicolas Cage
BabyPrikichi
Vanilla

Hi everyone! I'm baby prikichi (or just bp for short). I just found the soda shop, and I'm pretty exited about finally being on! I'm a HUGE fan of aio, and I've been listening for about 2 years. Anyhow, I just wanted to say hi, and put my name out there. And just so you know, I'm more than happy to explain my name, if you want to hear about it :) My favorite character is Katrina, but Emily and Connie are close seconds.
Baby Prikichi
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Welcome BP. Feel free to go to the chat or pm me. I don't bite.
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

BabyPrikichi wrote:Hi everyone! I'm baby prikichi (or just bp for short). I just found the soda shop, and I'm pretty exited about finally being on! I'm a HUGE fan of aio, and I've been listening for about 2 years. Anyhow, I just wanted to say hi, and put my name out there. And just so you know, I'm more than happy to explain my name, if you want to hear about it :) My favorite character is Katrina, but Emily and Connie are close seconds.
Hola! Welcome to the SS! IF you REALLY like EMily, join the ERK!
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
BabyPrikichi
Vanilla

shnoodlec wrote: Hola! Welcome to the SS! IF you REALLY like EMily, join the ERK!
I want to, but I don't know how.
Baby Prikichi
melindamonn
Vanilla

hi newbies how are you.. just be friends..

click through the following document
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

BabyPrikichi wrote:Hi everyone! I'm baby prikichi (or just bp for short). I just found the soda shop, and I'm pretty exited about finally being on! I'm a HUGE fan of aio, and I've been listening for about 2 years. Anyhow, I just wanted to say hi, and put my name out there. And just so you know, I'm more than happy to explain my name, if you want to hear about it :) My favorite character is Katrina, but Emily and Connie are close seconds.
*High fives BP for liking Emily*

Nice to have you!
-Nicolas Cage
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

BabyPrikichi wrote:
shnoodlec wrote: Hola! Welcome to the SS! IF you REALLY like EMily, join the ERK!
I want to, but I don't know how.
Just walk in there and introduce yourself! Nothin' fancy, really.
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

Yo, BP. Emily sucks. Join the KRE (even though I left it)
MilkandEggs
Strawberry

I chose my username because of the Nova Com Saga (my password isn't novarising, butter, or bluegill, but you can try it if you want), I'm 16 years old I'll be 17 in just a couple of months. The first time I listened to AIO I hated it, but after listening a few times I became a die hard fan. My favorite episode is "For Trying Out Loud" from Vol. 39, the first volume that I ever had. The first AIO cassettes I got were from some kind of special collection set; I have no idea what it was, the episodes were: The Imagination Station, The Underground Railroad, East Winds Raining, Pilgrims Progress Revisited , This is Chad Pearson?, It Is Well, Back To Bethlehem (all three parts were on one tape, the first part on side A and the two other parts on side B), Karen, Thank You, God!, and Connie. Still to this day I have no idea what kinda of special collection set this was, if any of you know please let me know.
It’s not about the stand we take, but the grace we give
It’s not about the name we make, but the life we live
Heard about a King who stepped down, took my place
True Love gave His life away
It’s love that lights the way
~Family Force 5
Arkán Dreamwalker
Pistachio

Ave MilkandEggs. An unusual username, but that in itself is not unusual. It's nice to have someone of an older age join, not that we are excessively short on those. If you need any info or such, feel free to give me a shout-out. Again, welcome.
~ Walker in Dreams