A Character. 11%  11%  [ 1 ]
A FBI Agent 11%  11%  [ 1 ]
A Stalker 22%  22%  [ 2 ]
A Gloober 22%  22%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 9
 Post subject: Is Chris a Character?
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:48 pm 
Strawberry

I am unaware if these is already a Topic, But this has always stumped me. Do you think Chris is a citizen of Odyssey? I have thought about it, and I'm aware that she plays a few Characters here and there. ( Like Bernards Wife) But who IS Chris Anthony?! Can she be trusted??! Probably. I have always pictured her Sneaking around Whits end secretly Recording them and making the episodes. :lol:
But this is a question to ponder.....

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Is Chris a Charactor?
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:12 pm 
Strawberry

I always imagined Chris living in a tall tower on the edge of town where she can see everything, and she describes everything to the audience as it happens.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:41 pm 
Peach Cobbler

This is actually a good question. I wanna think she lives outside the world of Odyssey, but still not completely in this world, either... She's definitely more than just a host, and we know that Chris Anthony herself interacts with the characters, like in that one captain absolutely episode when her car alarm goes off and Wooton comes to tell her about it and then he finishes the show... Huh.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:30 pm 
Strawberry

AIOrocks101 wrote:
I always imagined Chris living in a tall tower on the edge of town where she can see everything, and she describes everything to the audience as it happens.

That is actually pretty cool!! Reminds me of the tower in the animated series, that it would show while it play the theme song.

Connie G. wrote:
This is actually a good question. I wanna think she lives outside the world of Odyssey, but still not completely in this world, either... She's definitely more than just a host, and we know that Chris Anthony herself interacts with the characters, like in that one captain absolutely episode when her car alarm goes off and Wooton comes to tell her about it and then he finishes the show... Huh.

Oh yea! I forgot about that!

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:50 pm 
Coffee Biscotti

I don't know. I mean in several episodes she is in Odyssey. Plus, some of the characters, such as Wooton, have seemed familiar with her when interacting with her.

But there's no episodes where a character runs into her outside of the intro or outro. And the intro/outros can kinda be written off as skits that aren't intended to be canon. I mean, she's a aware it's a show, she's the host, she refers to it being a show and tells us what the moral is and whatnot. So how can she be part of the universe herself? Is she the only inhabitant able to break the fourth wall, or what?

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:44 pm 
Strawberry

Pound Foolish wrote:
I don't know. I mean in several episodes she is in Odyssey. Plus, some of the characters, such as Wooton, have seemed familiar with her when interacting with her.

But there's no episodes where a character runs into her outside of the intro or outro. And the intro/outros can kinda be written off as skits that aren't intended to be canon. I mean, she's a aware it's a show, she's the host, she refers to it being a show and tells us what the moral is and whatnot. So how can she be part of the universe herself? Is she the only inhabitant able to break the fourth wall, or what?

These are the questions I ponder at Night. It's just....Confusing....

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:10 pm 
Peach Cobbler

Monkeydude316 wrote:
Pound Foolish wrote:

I find it endearing you think of this to that extent. :P

To make a wretch His treasure

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:57 pm 
Strawberry

GJFH wrote:
Monkeydude316 wrote:
Pound Foolish wrote:

I find it endearing you think of this to that extent. :P

:lol: I can't hear Chris's voice without wondering...

Offline Profile