It is currently Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:24 pm


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 

Who is Chris?
The Host...Duh. 33%  33%  [ 3 ]
A Character. 11%  11%  [ 1 ]
A FBI Agent 11%  11%  [ 1 ]
A Stalker 22%  22%  [ 2 ]
A Gloober 22%  22%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 9
Author Message
 Post subject: Is Chris a Character?
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:48 pm 
Strawberry
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:46 pm
Posts: 76
Location: A Galaxy Far Far Away
Gender: None specified
I am unaware if these is already a Topic, But this has always stumped me. Do you think Chris is a citizen of Odyssey? I have thought about it, and I'm aware that she plays a few Characters here and there. ( Like Bernards Wife) But who IS Chris Anthony?! Can she be trusted??! Probably. I have always pictured her Sneaking around Whits end secretly Recording them and making the episodes. :lol:
But this is a question to ponder.....

_________________
"Well, Hello there Mine Turtle!" "Hello!" BOOM!
Previously Monkeydude316


Top
Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Chris a Charactor?
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:12 pm 
Strawberry
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:57 am
Posts: 63
Gender: Male
I always imagined Chris living in a tall tower on the edge of town where she can see everything, and she describes everything to the audience as it happens.


Top
Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Chris a Charactor?
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:41 pm 
Peach Cobbler
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:12 pm
Posts: 1337
Location: The ToO chat
Gender: Female
This is actually a good question. I wanna think she lives outside the world of Odyssey, but still not completely in this world, either... She's definitely more than just a host, and we know that Chris Anthony herself interacts with the characters, like in that one captain absolutely episode when her car alarm goes off and Wooton comes to tell her about it and then he finishes the show... Huh.

_________________
Image


Top
Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Chris a Charactor?
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:30 pm 
Strawberry
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:46 pm
Posts: 76
Location: A Galaxy Far Far Away
Gender: None specified
AIOrocks101 wrote:
I always imagined Chris living in a tall tower on the edge of town where she can see everything, and she describes everything to the audience as it happens.

That is actually pretty cool!! Reminds me of the tower in the animated series, that it would show while it play the theme song.

Connie G. wrote:
This is actually a good question. I wanna think she lives outside the world of Odyssey, but still not completely in this world, either... She's definitely more than just a host, and we know that Chris Anthony herself interacts with the characters, like in that one captain absolutely episode when her car alarm goes off and Wooton comes to tell her about it and then he finishes the show... Huh.

Oh yea! I forgot about that!

_________________
"Well, Hello there Mine Turtle!" "Hello!" BOOM!
Previously Monkeydude316


Top
Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Chris a Charactor?
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:50 pm 
Coffee Biscotti
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:45 pm
Posts: 3297
Location: Kidsboro
Gender: Male
I don't know. I mean in several episodes she is in Odyssey. Plus, some of the characters, such as Wooton, have seemed familiar with her when interacting with her.

But there's no episodes where a character runs into her outside of the intro or outro. And the intro/outros can kinda be written off as skits that aren't intended to be canon. I mean, she's a aware it's a show, she's the host, she refers to it being a show and tells us what the moral is and whatnot. So how can she be part of the universe herself? Is she the only inhabitant able to break the fourth wall, or what?

_________________
"This is your captain. I’ve no flying experience or qualifications but boundless confidence in my ability. No need to fasten your seat belts."~Richard Dawkins


Top
Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Chris a Charactor?
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:44 pm 
Strawberry
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:46 pm
Posts: 76
Location: A Galaxy Far Far Away
Gender: None specified
Pound Foolish wrote:
I don't know. I mean in several episodes she is in Odyssey. Plus, some of the characters, such as Wooton, have seemed familiar with her when interacting with her.

But there's no episodes where a character runs into her outside of the intro or outro. And the intro/outros can kinda be written off as skits that aren't intended to be canon. I mean, she's a aware it's a show, she's the host, she refers to it being a show and tells us what the moral is and whatnot. So how can she be part of the universe herself? Is she the only inhabitant able to break the fourth wall, or what?

These are the questions I ponder at Night. It's just....Confusing....

_________________
"Well, Hello there Mine Turtle!" "Hello!" BOOM!
Previously Monkeydude316


Top
Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Chris a Charactor?
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:10 pm 
Peach Cobbler
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:22 pm
Posts: 1293
Gender: Female
Monkeydude316 wrote:
Pound Foolish wrote:
I don't know. I mean in several episodes she is in Odyssey. Plus, some of the characters, such as Wooton, have seemed familiar with her when interacting with her.

But there's no episodes where a character runs into her outside of the intro or outro. And the intro/outros can kinda be written off as skits that aren't intended to be canon. I mean, she's a aware it's a show, she's the host, she refers to it being a show and tells us what the moral is and whatnot. So how can she be part of the universe herself? Is she the only inhabitant able to break the fourth wall, or what?

These are the questions I ponder at Night. It's just....Confusing....

I find it endearing you think of this to that extent. :P

_________________
How deep the Father's love for us
How vast beyond all measure
That He should give His only Son
To make a wretch His treasure


Top
Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Chris a Charactor?
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:57 pm 
Strawberry
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:46 pm
Posts: 76
Location: A Galaxy Far Far Away
Gender: None specified
GJFH wrote:
Monkeydude316 wrote:
Pound Foolish wrote:
I don't know. I mean in several episodes she is in Odyssey. Plus, some of the characters, such as Wooton, have seemed familiar with her when interacting with her.

But there's no episodes where a character runs into her outside of the intro or outro. And the intro/outros can kinda be written off as skits that aren't intended to be canon. I mean, she's a aware it's a show, she's the host, she refers to it being a show and tells us what the moral is and whatnot. So how can she be part of the universe herself? Is she the only inhabitant able to break the fourth wall, or what?

These are the questions I ponder at Night. It's just....Confusing....

I find it endearing you think of this to that extent. :P

:lol: I can't hear Chris's voice without wondering...

_________________
"Well, Hello there Mine Turtle!" "Hello!" BOOM!
Previously Monkeydude316


Top
Offline Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Theme created StylerBB.net