The E.R.K. (Emily Rules Klub)

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!

Classify yourself below.

Emily lover
22%
Emily moderate
21%
ERK lover
14%
ERK moderate
11%
I just like contests
13%
I just like castles
19%

Total votes: 63

Helios
Butter Pecan

I don't know, Arkan...that doesn't sound very Emily-ish...she likes Buck. :? But whatever. :)
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Well, it does, rather. We all know she likes Buck, but would she ever admit it to anyone? She seems blissfully unaware how obvious her affections are.

Now then, we interrupt this contest for a special announcement....

Who else has seen that add on the back of Clubhouse? Subscribers can try and get an AIO STORY PUBLISHED! EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE WRITTEN BY SUBSCRIBERS! INCLUDING THE JONES AND PARKER MYSTERIES! I AM SO EXCITED! THIS IS HUGE!
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Pound Foolish wrote:Well, it does, rather. We all know she likes Buck, but would she ever admit it to anyone? She seems blissfully unaware how obvious her affections are.

Now then, we interrupt this contest for a special announcement....

Who else has seen that add on the back of Clubhouse? Subscribers can try and get an AIO STORY PUBLISHED! EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE WRITTEN BY SUBSCRIBERS! INCLUDING THE JONES AND PARKER MYSTERIES! I AM SO EXCITED! THIS IS HUGE!
You mean the members' mag?

They've done this..at least...for 11 years now. (The amount of time that I've gotten Clubhouse magazine)
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Of course I assumed it was annual, but I hardly see your point. Obviously, I didn't know about it until now. Shouldn't we still go for it? What kind of Emilyophiles would you be if you didn't, you stinking Emily hater?
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Pound Foolish wrote:Of course I assumed it was annual, but I hardly see your point. Obviously, I didn't know about it until now. Shouldn't we still go for it? What kind of Emilyophiles would you be if you didn't, you stinking Emily hater?
I've drawn things, written things, made puzzles..never once made it in the magazine.

Plus, now, I doubt they would put it in, because I'm too old, and the target audience is up to 12 years old...I've seen submissions for 13 and even 14 years olds rarely, but not any older than that.

And there's really no name for stupid name calling, especially since I'm OUT of any and all Emily Klubs.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Oh, you mean like before when you kept saying over and over that you weren't part of KRE? You, my dear, are a traitor and an Emily hater. Sniff.

Hrm, that's a pity, I'm sorry.

Anyhow, in that case, it kinda stinks to be me right now. I had no idea there was some kind of awful unofficial age limit (which they did not mention at all.) Sure, you could say it's implied since the magazine is for a certain age range, but it didn't actually say there was any kind of age limit. Arrrgh.
Like I said, I just found out about this, so I never even got a chance to try. I happened to read that add on the back yesterday even though it looked boring, and got the thrill of my life. Then devoted the rest of my evening to pouring out twenty ideas, I don't know when the last time was I was ever as excited and happy as I was then. Grrrr-reat.
Helios
Butter Pecan

Just cause there isn't an age limit doesn't mean they'll publish some 30-year-old dude's stuff (not saying you're 30). But you, Mr. Pound Foolish, are a very witty and intelligent person. I'm sure they'll fall all over themselves, wanting to put in whatever you give them.

Lol.... :P
Rosy
Cookie Dough

Oookay. Back on topic here, cause don't we have a contest going? Not that I understand it myself..=P
꿈. 희망. 전진.
Helios
Butter Pecan

Well, you're supposed to say something like Emily would. Imagine what she'd say about something, anything.

BTW, your avi is making me dizzy. But I like it anyway. :P
Rosy
Cookie Dough

Oh, okay.
"You know, Barret, there's more to life than video games."
Yeah, not the best but I don't have much time before we leave. ;)
Oh, thanks! =D KP is the best.
꿈. 희망. 전진.
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

I'm all most ready to show off my installment two of my KRE war novel!
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
Helios
Butter Pecan

I just found something really interesting...if you position the screen just right, you can watch Kim Possible flip her hair...in unison. Dizzying but hilarious. :P

Yo, PF, how many quotes are we allowed to do for the contest?
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

Meh can't do it on da kindle.
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
Helios
Butter Pecan

How come? It won't copy and paste...or whatever you're trying to do?
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

I look forward to that, Snoodelrella. Good work, soldier.

Good question, sir. In our contests, as many entries are allowed as one wishes.
Helios
Butter Pecan

Oh, goody! I have some more.... ;)

"Matthew, a true detective isn't guided just by facts. We have to learn to read our feelings as well."
GratiaDei
Cookies & Creme

"Well, Dad, for pancakes, you generally want to use more flour than salt. Also, a little baking powder wouldn't hurt. Didn't the recipe call for milk?"
Agent 86
Caramel Crunch

"Matthew, I love you."

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
This is a block of text. I'm not sure why I put this here, or why you are reading this. Well, I guess I should say something witty here.. I'm not going to, but you'll probably stick around just in case I change my mind. Um.. Running out of things to say.. Wait, you're still reading this? OK, that's too much, stop. Seriously, STOP.
Rebel.
http://blackgaardscastle.forumotion.com/
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

Helios wrote:How come? It won't copy and paste...or whatever you're trying to do?
No, I mean I can't see both Kims at the same time with the small screen. :o
Helios
Butter Pecan

Oh, yeah. I can't do it either now that I have my avatar back. *sighs* Oh well. :D