The K.R.E. (Klub Rules Emily)

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Liz, you are my new best friend!!! <----Awesomesauce right there, Emily-haters.
Oh wait....I just saw what Kaida said, haha! Okay, we're all three best friends!
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Seriously? Join ESK, Liz'alike! You will not regret it! ESK is awesome, and Emily stinks! I'll have a better speech later...
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

Yeah!!! I really think they don't like her because they are either jealous of her, or don't want to admit that they really do relate to her!!! and nope, I can't join something that is...ummm... against my morals??? rofl
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Liz'alike wrote:Yeah!!! I really think they don't like her because they are either jealous of her, or don't want to admit that they really do relate to her!!! and nope, I can't join something that is...ummm... against my morals??? rofl
Well, first of all, why would I be jealous of her? What's to be jealous about? Her supreme annoyingness? I'll admit that at times I can relate to her, but I am not jealous of her AT ALL. I promise you, though I can relate to her in GRC and even Emily, the Genius, jealousy is just an outright no for me. Sorry. Join ESK!
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

She'll never join the E.S.K, Mr. Thinker!!! NEVER! The E.S.K is senseless and rots the brain. Anyhow, this is no way to greet Liz to the Soda Shop...we must greet her with the awesomeness of Emily! Come on over and visit the Emily RULES club, Liz'alike...we'd love to have you!
Kaida
Fudge Marble

Yes! We so so so would!
Isaiah 40:8, 1 Corinthians 10:31
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Don't listen to her, CT101. In my upcoming "Lego adventures of the Soda Shop" one of the stories will be where Pound Foolish gets melted in a tub of acid. YAY! Death to the ERK
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Thanks a lot, Wooton! I always knew you wanted me to die.
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Hahaha. I'm soooo scared, suzy. Your Emily-loving threats are simply petrifying. Oh no, I shall have horrible nightmares! :roll: Your promises, your attitude, and your klub are weak and not enough to convince me of anything, much less that Emily RULES! And so what, you'll get another member. Your members are only there for the cookies... but our members are here for the Emily-hating spirit!

And Wooton, your idea is awesome! Though I don't think PF would be pleased at this Lego adventure. :?
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

suzylou wrote:Thanks a lot, Wooton! I always knew you wanted me to die.
I said Pound Foolish, not suzylou
Kaida
Fudge Marble

Leave PF alone! He's gonna come back in his lederhosen and tutu and melt you in acid

Just thinking of how that will look is funny because I can see a dude in lederhosens and tutu with a mustashed coin as a head! Hahaha!
Isaiah 40:8, 1 Corinthians 10:31
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

He wants all Emily-haters to die! :twisted: Wait, you do, don't you Wooton? :?

Anyway, all true Emily-haters online must send 3 Emily STINKS! pms to suzylou, Liz'alike, and Pound Foolish. Pronto!
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Kaida wrote:Leave PF alone! He's gonna come back in his lederhosen and tutu and melt you in acid

Just thinking of how that will look is funny because I can see a dude in lederhosens and tutu with a mustashed coin as a head! Hahaha!
ha, but I bet he doesn't know how to build lego
Whittifer
Raspberry Ripple

Join Esk! Esk rocks your socks!
Nothing.
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Nope, I don't think he does either. We are now adopting a new amendment to the klub charter that hereby says: "All Emily-haters must openly express hatred towards ERK and its members." Is this a great klub, or what?

And thanks, Whittifer! That will be adopted as a new klub motto! You're an inspiration to Emily-haters everywhere. So are you, wooton.
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Yeah, you said you wanted death for the E.R.K...I am a BIG part of the E.R.K, so there, Wooton! And Mr. Thinker, if I see you at the live show in November I am going to make you a cake with Emily on it and then I shall shove your FACE in it. Wow. Aren't we sweet??
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

ooh, yum...would the cake be vanilla?
Whittifer
Raspberry Ripple

Suzylou, we don't want to kill you, we want to kill your Emily loving spirit and crush it to ashes.
Nothing.
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

I don't think my mother would appreciate that, suzy. She would conceivably ban me from SS! But I'll probably be able to find you if I go to the live show. I'll just look for the gorgeous babe in the ERK T-shirt. But that's another topic. Emily STINKS!
Whittifer
Raspberry Ripple

Tis true CreativeThinker. Emily doth stink.
Nothing.