Halloween Music

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio

Halloween Music

Hey everyone!

I love music. I love listening to music- It's so cool how it can just set a mood and make you feel a certain way. I love listening to different styles of music depending on the occasions around me, or the personal emotions I'm going through at that time. Listening to especially wintery music in winter, or nice cold folky music in the fall brings me to a place where I can appreciate the season so much more vividly. At Christmas one of the most effective ways to trigger genuine "Christmassy" feelings for me is to listen to Christmas music.

So Halloween music- yeah.

The other day one of my favorite bands released an EP called "The Creepier EP...er" which was made up of three Halloween "Carols". I've never heard of any such thing before, but I've had this EP on repeat since it came out because it's so much fun. I was wondering: do you have any music you like to listen to specifically during "Halloween season"? How much of your fun Halloween memory nostalgia is linked to those songs?

Also, here's the best song off that EP.

Listen at your own risk. It'll be stuck in your head for days.
"I strive to be an Elephant" - Odyssey Fan Wiley