Frozen (2013)

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
yelsew
Fudge Marble
Location: Some "Grand" state. near "Arizona's Christmas City".

I've been wanting to see this movie since it came out. I've heard so many good things about it, and so finally I made plans with a couple of my friends from way back, to go see it after church tomorrow! I can't wait! :D
Floral Filly
Caramel Crunch

You'll love it! I loved it. It is so sweet yet intriguing.
Love God, and Love Horses. ~My motto
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

*blink* That things still in theaters? How many weeks has it been?
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Helios
Butter Pecan

If a movie sells well, they'll keep running it for a while. I think it came out in....November? Not too long ago. :D
Floral Filly
Caramel Crunch

Yeah, sometimes when the movie is so popular I'd think they would keep it out longer, then put it on DVD. Probably to make more money. *hisses*
Love God, and Love Horses. ~My motto
Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

ONE OF MY FRIENDS HATES IT. *wails*
Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

I'm curious what people think about the song Let It Go from the movie. What do you all think the meaning of the song is?
King of The Lands of Rhetoric, Lord Ruler of the Debate Vampires, and Duke of Quebec

"It's particularly ignorant to assume malicious or ignorant intentions behind an opinion with which one disagrees." ~Connie
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

I think maybe she is letting go of her fears of being locked away and hurting somebody, but also I think shed is letting loose all the things that she has been hiding, and she just neds to let it all out.
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

If you're wondering about all the hype that the song (and perhaps even the movie) is gay, Eleventh Dr., I find it highly questionable.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

You find that interpretation of the movie questionable?
King of The Lands of Rhetoric, Lord Ruler of the Debate Vampires, and Duke of Quebec

"It's particularly ignorant to assume malicious or ignorant intentions behind an opinion with which one disagrees." ~Connie
vickygreen48
Strawberry

my favourite quote from frozen:

"some people are worth melting for."- said by Olaf (the cutest snowman on earth)
Connie: someone may need to slap me
Eugene: are u asking for a volunteer? ...
Connie: how is he?... no no wait i may need to sit down... no no i should stay on my feet, will someone catch me if i pass out?
Eugene: before or after we slap you
-Album 58 The Ties That Bind Part 10
jasonANDconnie
Vanilla

The cold never bothered me anyways...I loved the song let it go from the movie!!
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

Hey all those Frozen fans! This is going to be fun!

If you love [or even just like] Frozen you can talk about it, quote it, ect. If you HATE Frozen go away :twisted: haaaaaa!!!

Once we get more people we'll chose a President, vice President ect.!

COME ON!!
Proud K.R.E Member
Emma
Peach Cobbler

I'll join! I love Frozen! Let's make the club by ourselves, if no one joins.
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

Ok I'll be president you can be vice president!
Should are color be blue, purple, or red?
We must all were tee's or jackets that say FROZEN, ANNA, ELSA, or OLAF!
Any ideas Sam?
Proud K.R.E Member
Novatom
Raspberry Ripple

Frozen is my favorite movie and Let It Go is my favorite song, so yeah, I guess you could call me a Frozen fan.

And if you made a Frozen club, sure I'd join.
17:39<Novatom>: I'm in another boat. A boat of people who don't know what everyone's talking about. A boat that is sinking.
17:40<Sameriazx>: oh no... here we go again...
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

Hurray our first member!
Proud K.R.E Member
Emma
Peach Cobbler

I'll be the vice-pres. Okay I've put on my virtual frozen shirt. (I would have one except I don't have any money to buy it.)
Thanks for asking. :)
I think blue. Agreed?

I also think that we should randomly sing (post) a frozen song. Agreed?

Also I think we should put this picture in our posts on this topic. How about every time? Agreed?

Also on interests (on control panel((profile))) we should say that we love Frozen. Agreed?

Welcome Novatom! I hope you have fun with this klub!
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

Do you want to build a snowman? Come out so we can play! It's like you've gone awayyyyy! How do we post this. Wait lets put it in our signatures!
Two for blue!
Has virtual shirt with Olaf!
Proud K.R.E Member
Emma
Peach Cobbler

Sure! I'll put it in right now! Wait, the picture I made, or the song? Or possibly both?