Movies

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

I saw Moana for the second time last night. :clap:
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Paula
Peach Cobbler

I watched Beauty and the Beast last night and it was amazing :inlove:
I don't know if any of y'all have watched Downton Abbey, but the actor who played Matthew was the Beast in the movie, and you could totally see his characteristics while still portraying the Beast...It was amazing :anxious:
Fast & Jelly are at it again. This time they face the evil fast clickers. Can fast be faster? Is Jelly too slow to turn them into jelly? Find out this week on Fast & Jelly! --> Penguin
"update your signature, Paperclip's term ended ages ago" -Swah
Happy now?
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Paula wrote: I don't know if any of y'all have watched Downton Abbey, but the actor who played Matthew was the Beast in the movie, and you could totally see his characteristics while still portraying the Beast...It was amazing :anxious:
Yaaaasss, I love Downton Abbey!
In the very first scene, I burst out laughing at how ridiculous he looked in his makeup, and all I could think about was Matthew. xD
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Kathy0
Cookies & Creme

I just watched Secretariat for the 100th time :inlove: That movie is the best!
Paula
Peach Cobbler

Belle wrote:
Paula wrote: I don't know if any of y'all have watched Downton Abbey, but the actor who played Matthew was the Beast in the movie, and you could totally see his characteristics while still portraying the Beast...It was amazing :anxious:
Yaaaasss, I love Downton Abbey!
In the very first scene, I burst out laughing at how ridiculous he looked in his makeup, and all I could think about was Matthew. xD
I know right!! I was low-key shocked and I actually laughed too...I mean it was so unexpected xP
But he looked super good at the end :inlove:
Fast & Jelly are at it again. This time they face the evil fast clickers. Can fast be faster? Is Jelly too slow to turn them into jelly? Find out this week on Fast & Jelly! --> Penguin
"update your signature, Paperclip's term ended ages ago" -Swah
Happy now?
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Paula wrote:
I know right!! I was low-key shocked and I actually laughed too...I mean it was so unexpected xP
But he looked super good at the end :inlove:
Oh my goodness, he really did. I was fangirling in the theater and the whole way home, and honestly still am...
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

I watch Beauty and the Beast the day it came out. IT WAS SO GOOD! My expectations were low for the music, but they did pretty well. I think Dan Stevens and Luke Evans did great!
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

Wait, my cousin is the villain!
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

I WATCHED THE FIRST HARRY POTTER MOVIE, (or almost all of it) AND IT WAS AMAZING. THOUGHT YOU ALL SHOULD KNOW. KTHXBYE.

Oh. And I saw Beauty and the Beast. Lovvvvved it. :inlove:

Also Logan. *sniffs*
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

I saw Beauty and the Beast again, this time in IMAX, in a huge theater with 300 other people. Thank goodness no one sang. :P Also I cried again. It's just as good the second time.
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

I cried 5 different times during Beauty and the Beast. XD

While on my cold, I have rewatched 4 seasons of The Office.
-Nicolas Cage
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

We just watched Woman In Gold a couple weeks ago, SOOO GOOD!!! And based on a true story. Not cheesy, however there was one f-word(unfortunately. But it went so fast that it is hard to notice), and they took God's name in vain once(in the same scene as the f-word), but that was it. Such a good movie all in all... I really suggest it...
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
“No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.” P.T. Barnum
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Miss Friendship wrote:I WATCHED THE FIRST HARRY POTTER MOVIE, (or almost all of it) AND IT WAS AMAZING. THOUGHT YOU ALL SHOULD KNOW. KTHXBYE.

Oh. And I saw Beauty and the Beast. Lovvvvved it. :inlove:

Also Logan. *sniffs*
*Gasp* Well I wanna see Logan.
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Last night I saw "Labyrinth" With David Bowie. Wow.
Jim Henson and George Lucas both had major roles in the production of the movie, and it showed. I honestly don't think I've seen anything like it, goblins and beasts and rocks, the unique cinematography that gave the feeling of a storybook. It was wonderfully entertaining :clap: .
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Helios
Butter Pecan

Ghost in the Shell on Monday. Better than I was expecting. And Kuze is HOT! :twisted:
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

I watched Beauty And The Beast again for the 3rd time in theaters. It hasn't gotten old for me. LOVE everything about it. ;)
-Nicolas Cage
Kathy0
Cookies & Creme

I just watched "The Book Thief" again! Cried like 4 diff times! =) its fabulous!
Baron von Odyssey
Cookies & Creme

I FINALLY went to see Beauty And The Beast a couple weeks ago, and went to see The Boss Baby a week after that. Beauty and the Beast: loved it. The Boss Baby: not so much.
"Greetings. Name's Baron Von Odyssey. My card."
(Card: [Baron von Odyssey - writer, book lover, fairytale enthusiast, and AIO fan])
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My posts are awesome! You wanna know why?
BECAUSE I'M BATMAN!!
Kathy0
Cookies & Creme

Baron von Odyssey wrote:I FINALLY went to see Beauty And The Beast a couple weeks ago, and went to see The Boss Baby a week after that. Beauty and the Beast: loved it. The Boss Baby: not so much.

Uggg it looks so dumb -_- No offense to anyone who liked the Boss Baby and I have not seen it yet and I don't plan to. It looks like a total waste of time.
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

The Boss Baby reminds of Storks, and THAT was a pointless movie. I'd be open to seeing Boss Baby, but probably when it comes out on DVD.

I went and saw Beauty and the Beast a second time over the weekend. It was just as fantastic and magical as the first time :inlove:
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!